Hello Everyone. Rooting any android phone is very easy process. When you follow our instructions, most of the cases your phone don’t get bricked. Most of our supported devices has success rate higher than 60%
Requirements To Root Any Android Device
- Device powered on.
- At least 50% battery level.
- Internet connection necessary (Wi-Fi network suggested).
- Allow installation of apps from unknown sources.
How To Root any Android Phone Safely & Easily ?
- Initially You need to Download Kingroot.apk file from the below link
- If you download the file in your PC, if not you can start installing as soon as you download.
- Toggle “Unknown Sources” to ON in Settings > Security, then before installation otherwise you will get a prompt message as “Install blocked“, stating that ” For security, your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources”.
- After the installation is Complete, you can launch the app.
- Just Click on ” One Click Root “.Just wait for few seconds until 100% is complete.
- You can See Message ” Root Successful ” Message on your home-screen.
- If your rooting successful , You’re done.
NOTE: If your rooting is not succeeded , You can ask your queries from this page