Have you used KingRoot Apk , one-click Android rooting application to root your Android smartphone or tablet? If yes, are you now looking for a way to Remove/Uninstall KingRoot Apk From Your Android Device ? Well, if yes is your answer again then you are in the right page. Here, I have given a step by step tutorial on how to Remove/Uninstall KingRoot From Your Android.
One of the main advantages of uninstalling kingroot apk from your Android device is that it will also help you to unroot your smartphone or tablet, thereby helping you to get back the warranty of your device.
Also See: KingRoot For PC Laptop Windows 7,8,8.1
WARNING: Uninstalling kingroot app from android phone will remove root access from your device and you won’t be able to use Android applications which requires root permissions. So, beware of it before getting started with the procedure given below.
Remove kingroot Apk From Android Device and Unroot Your Android Device
1) The procedure for removing kingroot from android given here will work only on Android devices which has used KingRoot for rooting. Since, we haven’t tried this on devices which has been rooted using other rooting apps, we can’t guarantee whether this tutorial will help to remove kingroot apk file from android.
2) Make sure that you have uninstalled the KingRoot application from android phone , which you have used for rooting your device. Also, ensure that your device has a decent battery backup in it before getting started with this uninstallation procedure.
Once you have finished the prerequisites given above, you can go ahead and get started with the procedure given below.
Tutorial On Removing/Uninstalling KingRoot From Android Device
If you have already installed Kingroot on your android device, Now you need to follow few steps to Remove/Uninstall KingRoot From Your Android Device
1) To get started, go to your Apps menu, click on the kingroot app icon and open it up.
2) Once the app is launched, click on the “Settings” icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen to launch kingroot settings.
3) Now, in the kingroot general settings screen, click on “Root Authorization Setting” to launch up the settings screen.
4) In the “Root Authorization Setting” click on “Remove Root Permission” option.
5) Now, a prompt will show up with the message “Remove Root Authorization completely and return to Unroot status, Proceed?“. Click on “Clear” to begin the “Remove Root Permission” process.
6) Once you click on “Clear“, you will see the “In Progress” message along with a progress circle as shown in the screenshot below.
Once the progress prompt gets closed, the uninstall process of kingroot apk will be successfully finished. Also, you have successfully unrooted or removed root access from your Android smartphone or tablet. Now, you can use the Root Checker app to confirm the unrooting process.
Instead of completely removing kingroot, if you would like to replace it with SuperSU app, follow our guide to replace kingroot with SuperSU. You can try similar apps like Kingroot
If you encounter any issues while following this kingroot uninstallation and unrooting procedure of your Android device, do let me know by using this contact page or from https://king-rootapk.com/