Best Rooting Apps for Android
Over the years Android Rooting Apps has developed and empowered its audience too. But, there’s a limit to how much you can modify your root apps that has already been set by the manufacturer. Rooting your Android gets you unrestricted access to your device. It means you can modify the Rooting Apps for Android device’s software at a developer level.
Phone Rooting Apps on Android mobile or any other device may sound cool but you should know that best Rooting Apps avoids the warranty on your device by using best android Rooting Apps. And, there’s a slight chance that best Root Apps you may break your phone beyond recovery. However, Best Rooting Apps for Android without PC you’ve set your mind and love to explore, its an adventure and totally worth it for the accesses you get. Today, we are going to discuss about 5 best Rooting Apps for Android:
1. KingRoot app:
KingRoot is a big name among PC tools to root and unroot any Android Rooting Apps with maximum success. It seamlessly works with major brands or Android smartphones, tablets and other devices.By rooting Kingroot app works better root apps with internet access. Make sure to keep the computer connected to an active internet connection before launching the tool. Once done, follow these steps to root your Android:
- Download the latest version of KingRoot
- Ensure the internet connectivity to your phone or PC.
- Install any rooting tool or Kingroot app.
- Launch the application and click on the Root button.
- Confirm the rooting with any root checker app.
2. VRoot Software:
VRoot needs no introduction as it is among the most used rooting software. Dedicatedly rooting the VRoot tool and un-roots almost every Rooting Apps for Android device running on the 2.2 (Froyo) to newer operating systems, which makes it among the best rooting apps for Android. The VRoot application was recently rebranded and named iRoot. Make sure to charge the battery up to at least 50% before you start rooting and keep a working USB cable and Windows PC ready. When you’re done with preparation, follow these steps for rooting your phone:
- Complete a backup of data (to be on a safer side).
- Download and install VRoot
- Enable USB debugging through Settings à Developer options.
- Launch VRoot from start menu or desktop.
- Connect your Android to computer with a USB cable.
- Accept any prompt on Android and allow VRoot to display the model of your phone.
- Tap the green colored Root button to root your device and now your mobile is rooted.
3. SRSRoot Software:
SRSRoot is the simplest tool that roots your Android. Phone Rooting Apps is tested and has been in the market for long enough to garden many positive reviews and feedbacks from beta and regular users. SRSRoot is a one click rooting solution and doesn’t nag you with unnecessary screens. You just need to download the best Rooting Apps, install and go along with the on-screen instructions to complete the root of your Android.
4. Framaroot App:
Framaroot App is one of the best rooting application for Android that works without a computer. It supports the latest and best android Rooting Apps operating systems and offers to unroot a rooted device. To start with Frameroot, all you need to do is download the android root app, launch it and choose the list of available rooting exploits. Just make sure that you save the best Root Apps in the phone memory and not in the secondary.
5. Root Master App:
Root Master covers almost all the old and latest Android operating systems and offers to root without the need of a computer. If nothing works for you, it must. The latest Root Master app has been tested on best Rooting Apps for Android over several popular brands and it got positive results. You may follow the below steps to root your Android:
- Download the Root Master App application and install.
- Click on Tap to Root option and wait for the success message.
- Check your phone with a root checker app to confirm rooting.
- After rooting delete the raw APK file to save some space.
Rooting your Android is indeed a big decision but these apps make it easy for you. Above mentioned best Rooting Apps for Android without PC are tested and verified by various users and have the highest positive reviews. But make sure you’re ready with a backup of your data on your android phone if you’ve decided to go for Rooting.